lalaflowers890

just saw height.

Laura Davis
4 år siden

I was requesting height just found it. Thanks

Hooker Furniture Sanctuary Bardot Bedroom Collection, Bachelors Chest · Mere information

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    Seldens Furniture
    4 år siden

Hi Laura, You beat me to it! Let us know if you have any other questions.

• Laura Davis
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

Hi thanks so much for responding so quickly. Can you tell me about the dresser and armoire? If you have it ? And if so the price pls. I saw this set in New York @ a company called Unlimited Furniture however some of the reviews concerned me.

• PRO
    Seldens Furniture
    4 år siden

Hi Laura, I have linked those pieces below. These two pieces are done in Hardwood Solids with veneer and a silver leaf finish. We'd be happy to answer any further questions

Sanctuary Armoire Visage · Mere information

Sanctuary Dresser · Mere information

• Laura Davis
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

Wow! You have the entire set. Thanks

• Laura Davis
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

Can a TV go inside of the armoire? Or is there a TV stand that goes with this set?

• PRO
    Seldens Furniture
    4 år siden

Hi Laura,

A TV could go inside but you would have to remove the shelves and the hanging rod. Since this piece is not made for that purpose the cords would also be forced to come out of the front, there are no holes in the back. It would also depend on the size of the TV.

• Laura Davis
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

Thanks

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.