lisa_sherin

Color of furniture chosen for this room

lisa sherin
4 år siden
Hi there. I have exactly this color combination in my remodelled basement family room. I have no idea what color sofa and curtains I should purchase and what secondary color to use for arm chairs or pillows/curtains. Would love some advice! Thank you very much. I am considering a sectional sofa or a couch/loveseat combo.
Canyon Rim - Full House Remodel · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    CK Hoffman Design
    4 år siden

Hi there - the beauty of this "neutral grays" back drop is that just about any color scheme goes with it! I'm really lovin' the All shades of gray and soft pinks right now, also a big fan of Orange and Turquoise. But that's just me - I actually do have an e-design service if you were interested, we could personalize it to "your" tastes - Here's the link to my website - https://www.ckhoffmandesign.com/services - Happy Decorating! Caryl

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.