webuser_771489118

getting in front of clients...

Jeffrey Scott
4 år siden

Hi,

I'm relatively new to Houzz and wondered how to best get potential projects and catch the eye of clients?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Chris Cunningham
    4 år siden

Hey Jeffrey,

Welcome! I have found that creating ideabooks is a great way to showcase your style to potential clients (especially if you dont have too many projects) with the added bonus of complementing other people's work.

• Daisy England
    4 år siden

When we were on Houzz as a business we got several enquiries. All but one of them were time wasters. Sometimes I think that people just flick through your images and click for quotes. You ask them for more detailed information which never materialises. I deleted our profile. Overall we have recently far more productive enquires on our website Contact Us page and on Google and FB.

I do appreciate that every company is different but for us Houzz was a waste of time.

• PRO
    OnePlan
    4 år siden

Hi Jeffrey. Welcome to Houzz!
    We are all a friendly bunch in the advice threads ( most of the time !) ... the things that some people find irritating is meaningless posts that aren’t relevant to the original posters problem ie Q what colour should I paint my shed A we sell lovely radiators like these ten images ... not checking the date of a post before you reactivate it by posting on it ! (Saw one the other day from 2013 !!) but in the whole we try and help as many people as we can and have fun along the way !

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.