elizabeth_kelly32

Help! CliqStudios out of business. Alternatives?

Elizabeth Kelly
4 år siden

I've been working with a designer at Cliq for the past several weeks and was about to place my order when they abruptly went out of business!

I'm in Chicago and specifically looking for a company that can do inset doors...at an affordable price.

My kitchen has already been gutted so your help is much appreciated!!!

(10) kommentarer

• deb s
    4 år siden

Please shop local at this time of need !!!

• Elizabeth Kelly
    Forfatter
    4 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}4 år siden

That would be nice. I am open to suggestions and would love to work directly with a cabinetmaker.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    4 år siden

Then get one and avoid any other cheap Chinese stuff too. I have to say I don’t really understan inset cabinets and the space that gets lost inside. If I was to do them I would probably want the ones from England like Smallbone. You can still have a nice traditional looking door with a full ovelay cabinet.

• User
    4 år siden

Inset and affordable aren’t in the same sentence. You’re not getting it for a chinese junk price. All Chinese junk like JSI and Cabinets to Go which are dumped by their government to put our cabinet makers out of business just doubled in price. If that cheap. Up your budget and wait 18-36 weeks for inset. The pandemic is affecting everyone.

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/5647040/white-shaker-battle-ikea-vs-the-rest-of-the-cabinet-world

• wilson853
    4 år siden

Shiloh has been recommended on here as a more cost effective alternative for inset and there have been happy customers. Also take a look at the Cabinet Joint if you are willing to work with an RTA product.

https://www.cabinetjoint.com/

• missenigma
    4 år siden

Take a look at Mouser's Centra line. They are a Kentucky based cabinet maker. I believe they offer inset at no additional upcharge. Or they did when I was purchasing back in 2018.

• PRO
    ProSource Memphis
    4 år siden

Shiloh has pretty big gaps compared to most in the industry. And they won’t combine cabinets at the budget level. That’s the key to the right look, and not so many visible seams all in a row. You can do better. Omega builds lovely insert cabinets. But not budget. Nothing quality is going to be “budget”. And nothing will be anywhere close to Cliq’s cheap pricing. Because virtually everything will be better quality, and American made. Those attributes do not come cheaply.

• Rene Fasolo_Hight
    4 år siden

Lilly Anne cabinets has acquired Cliq Studios. I’m not sure what that means as far as inventory.

• Aglitter
    4 år siden

Lily Anne distributes Ready-to-Assemble (RTA), and Cliq was pre-assembled, so maybe it's just a way to expand the business. I believe Lily Anne and Cliq products were all manufactured in Asia, with perhaps pre-assembly done in the USA with Cliq.

Kennebec specializes in inset cabinetry but may be beyond your budget. Bentwood is another high-quality supplier of inset cabinetry with a lead time of about 12 weeks.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.