ashleythompsondixonkirby

Was wondering if you would share what type of wood the cabinets are?

Ashley Thompson
4 år siden
Was looking to see if you could share what type of wood this is for the kitchen cabinets? Thanks so much.
York Home · Mere information

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    Mari Woods Kitchen Bath Home, LLC
    4 år siden

Thanks so much for asking! You may be surprised to find out that this is not actually wood at all, but rather a laminate finish offered by one of my Canadian cabinet manufacturers. There are so many gorgeous laminates available these days that are really difficult to tell from wood - technology sure has come a long way!

• Ashley Thompson
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

Thanks so much for responding. I was thinking that was what it was. I appreciate your time and the kitchen looks amazing.

• PRO
    4 år siden

Thank you Ashley! I am glad I could help, and I appreciate your kind complement!

• jmredekop
    3 år siden

This Kitchen is gorgeous and exactly the look we are trying to achieve on our house! Are you able to share the laminate supplier, color, and texture used?

• PRO
    3 år siden

Thank you very much! The laminate was supplied by my cabinet manufacturer Artcraft Kitchens. It was a high pressure laminate that they called Blonde Microline, but I'm not certain if that is a proprietary name or not. I no longer see it as a product offering on their website, and suspect that it was either discontinued or they no longer offer it. There are some very beautiful alternatives, and I'd be happy to consult with you on your kitchen project to help you determine which selection would be right for your kitchen project. Please feel free to e-mail me directly at mari@mariwoods.com. Thanks again for your interest and complement!

• jmredekop
    3 år siden

Thanks so much for your response and information! This is very helpful for us and I will let you know should we have any further questions

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.