debra4771

Tub

4 år siden
Did your clients LOVE this tub? I'm debating on purchasing the same exact one, but I haven't seen many reviews online or heard any feedback. It's not available to see in any showroom in WA State. Thank you for your feedback!
Loft Bedroom - Bathroom Suite · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    4 år siden

I wish I knew! This property ended up being set up and furnished for use as a high-end corporate rental. The tub is really big and roomy. The overflow makes it so you can really soak very deep into the water. And the shape of the tub makes it possible to sit without sliding down. I hope you enjoy it!

• PRO
    4 år siden

Thank you so much for your feedback! I’d love to send you pictures or a testimonial on the product once we’ve completed our project. We are using this product on our job!

Sponsoreret

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.