what is top material? does the base come in all blackened steel?

10 år siden
Martini Side Table · Mere information

(9) kommentarer

• PRO
    Sara Wise Design
    10 år siden
    Thanks for the inquiry! This particular Martini Side Table image shows the "Classic Martini" configuration of blackened steel uprights and a mirror-polished stainless lip and foot ring. And yes, our "Dirty Martini" configuration features an all-blackened-steel finish on both the uprights and the lip/foot rings. I've attached images of the "Dirty Martini" all blackened steel version. Let us know if you'd like a price quote or have further questions!
  • PRO
    Alanostudio
    10 år siden
    Beautiful. Who does your photography?
  • PRO
    Sara Wise Design
    10 år siden
    8742 I'm sorry I failed to fully answer your question yesterday... the TOP material on the top of the piece is a grey limestone with nice linear veining...
  • PRO
    Sara Wise Design
    10 år siden
    I have a few fabulous local photographers here in Seattle, but we also do some of our photography ourselves. I believe these particular photos were taken by Chris Hanson.
  • PRO
    Sara Wise Design
    10 år siden
    Excuse me, Steve Hanson.
  • PRO
    Alanostudio
    10 år siden
    Thanks.
  • PRO
    Sara Wise Design
    10 år siden
    You're welcome! I'm glad you like the piece!
  • PRO
    Sara Wise Design
    10 år siden
    Thank you Alanostudio!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.