hzdeleted_30179244

What size cabinet is the trash and compost unit?

User
4 år siden
We love this design and have not been able to find anything like this. We are ordering cabinets soon and need to know what size this was. Thank you.
Energy Efficient, Empty Nester New England Timber Frame · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Designs for Living by Wendy, LLC
    4 år siden

Hi Liz,

The cabinet was sized for turning the 35 qt or 50 qt trash bin sideways so the compost bin would fit in front of it..all custom - so this will be dependant on your cabinet makers specs. The Broan bin was used here. It missed by 1/16" so they are abutting! Had to have enough frame in the bin holder to support the weight. There are now couple of other companies that offer something similar so the engineering of the rim may be easier. Your designer can detail this for the cabinet maker if they are custom. Andy further questions, email or even call!

User thanked Designs for Living by Wendy, LLC
  • User
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

I do understand this is custom. Do you know if it was 18"? 15"? Just wondering what size the cabinet is. Thanks!

• PRO
    Designs for Living by Wendy, LLC
    4 år siden

It has to be at least 18" to fit the trash width...for frameless construction...but also may depend on the hardware and detail used used by your fabricator.

• User
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

Thanks for your time:)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.