kerrie_franceschini

what is the name and size if the shiplap

I want to do this in bathroom

Complete Kitchen Renovation/Dining Room with New Entry Way and Powder Room · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Brian H Murray Interior Design
    4 år siden

Hi there. This is a standard nickel gap MDF shiplap that was painted and it is 7" tall. Your local lumber store should be able to show you options along with your designer or contractor. My best, Brian

• kerrie franceschini
    Forfatter
    4 år siden

Thank you for getting back to me I greatly appreciate it 💗

• Tara Walker
    3 år siden

Do you have problems with moisture and the shiplap?

• PRO
    Brian H Murray Interior Design
    3 år siden

Hey Tara, because this is a powder room excessive moisture isn’t really an issue. That being said MDF is a generally stable material and as long as your contractor installs it properly and the painter does a good job priming and painting you should have no issues. If you live in a particularly damp environment you would want to discuss those issues with your designer before deciding what materials and finishes to use.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.