detailaddict

Door bead

detailaddict
3 år siden
The doors appear to be inset with flat panels, but what is the type of bead around the center panels? Thanks.
Brooklyn Townhouse Renovation · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Studio Geiger Architecture
    3 år siden

Thanks for your interest! That bead detail is a small half-round type bead detail that projects out a small amount from the frame. Let me know if you have further questions

• detailaddict
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Thanks...I saved this pic as I couldn't figure out what I liked so much about these cabinets until recently. It seems that this "small" detail makes a world of difference!

• PRO
    Studio Geiger Architecture
    3 år siden

I agree with you. These cabinets are really simple, but not stark because of that small detail, which provides a lot.

• Jean McCalmont
    2 år siden

I repeatedly look at and admire this charming kitchen! I am looking forward to redesigning my own small kitchen soon. Wish I could seek your services, but I live in Canada. Would you kindly provide details of the materials and finishes used in the making of this kitchen. Sincerely appreciate it.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.