anamaria_popa87

red brick livingroom

Ana-Maria Popa
3 år siden

What style would be best for this space?
This is going to be a living room and it is part of an open space with the kitchen.The kitchen space is not in red brick. The space is around 50 m2 and I would like wooden floors and the ceiling changed (normal,white...not wood) maybe...
what do you think?

(2) kommentarer

• ptrisja
    3 år siden

Nice room!
    Iwould keep the red bricks, but tone down all other textures. That means replacing the wood ceiling with a clean, white seamless non-textured ceiling. +Replacing the floor tiles with either wood, concrete or epoxy (which would look amazing in this space)

I would stain the loft beams a darker, richer wood color, and consider painting the window trims black - I think it would give more of a “New Yorker” loft vibe.

If you absolutely hate the red bricks, you could paint them over (but keeping the texture underneath). Or plaster some of the walls and keep one or 2 as an accent wall.

In any case - amazing space. Hope you do something awesome with it :)

• ptrisja
    3 år siden

Here’s what I mean about concrete or epoxy floor :)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.