webuser_408980765

would you mind advising where the light fittings are from please?

Many thanks.

Black & Silk Grey Handle-less · Mere information

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Arlington Interiors
    3 år siden

Hi Geroge, thank you for your enquiry.

These pendants are from Heals at Red Brick Mills, in Batley. The design is Kyoto, they do have other designs of the same range available. I hope this helps.

Thanks, the Arlington Team.

• George Pantelides
    3 år siden

Many thanks for coming back to me. Much appreciated.

• PRO
    Arlington Interiors
    3 år siden

No problem, you are welcome.

• George Pantelides
    3 år siden

Could I also ask which brand/make of kitchen this is please? We really love the colour of the units on the island. Best regards.

• PRO
    Arlington Interiors
    3 år siden

Of course. The kitchen is our Kuhlmann brand. A German handle-less kitchen in Super matt - Black (This door is Anti-finger print- which is great!) mixed with a High Gloss Silk Grey as a contrast. Our customer decided on Dekton Domoos Black worktops in 12mm which gives that super sleek finish.

You are welcome to give our office a call if you would like to discuss a project of your own.

Again i hope this helps.

Many thanks, the Arlington Team.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.