wei_shi74

how much need to spend for doing a project like this?

Wei Shi
3 år siden

Helle, I am going to purchasing a new house in hale. The property is quite dated, need to renovate the outlook of building. Just want to get idea, see how much roughly will cost. Thanks

Bramhall Refurb · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    B2 Architecture Ltd
    3 år siden

This one was a few years back now and was approx £150K but they did add 50% more floor space to the house to get a great kitchen/dayroom/dining area and a master bedroom suite with dressing rooms and ensuite upstairs as well as other changes to the house. The roof was completey re-done.

Alot comes down to your finishes as you can spend as much or as little as you want on the internals like doors, switches and skirting, floor finsihes etc... and then if you want new kitchen or bathroom suites...

If you need a better idea it might be best to contact us so we can see the size of the house and get an idea of what you are proposing to do.

• PRO
    Lapworth Architects
    3 år siden

There are a couple of primary techniques that can be used when producing initial cost advice for a project but, in practice, the choice is based on the level of information available at the time. The most accurate method would be to produce a full schedule of work, detailing all the activities required to complete the project. However if you are after initial advice my at this stage would be to prepare a cost estimate is based on a m² rate.

The rate set would be based on the experience of the person producing the advice who would hopefully have experience of prices in Hale. The price p,2 can be enhanced with any key project abnormal such as demolition etc. to give a tried and tested indication of the order of costs.

Hope this helps.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.