ken_heis

Kitchen rendering feedback

Ken Heis
3 år siden

Would love feedback on this rough kitchen rendering....going with the blue/brass theme. going to add more drawers as well. Thanks for any constructive feedback.

(12) kommentarer

• Shannon_WI
    3 år siden

Those pictures are almost impossible to tell anything. Where’s the dishwasher. There’s no fridge I guess. The sink looks tiny. And no windows, so it’ll be a dark kitchen.

We need a plan with measurements.

• Ken Heis
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Thanks for the feedback.

• PRO
    Studio M Interior Design
    3 år siden

Love what you are doing and I'll assume your clearances have been looked after. I Love the blue and brass, but might think about two tones somewhere in there. Most importantly, have you tried to go with two 30 inch Sub Integrated models on opposite ends, to see if you could center your stove by doing so? It's difficult to look at the off center range. I know that's more spend, but I've never heard anyone say they got too much fridge. I'd really try to center the stove somehow and make that side more symmetric.

• Ken Heis
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Yes. That was an option but the thinking was to make it off center so someone could work at the sink while another be at the stove. I agree the centered stove looks better.

• Ken Heis
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

We also slanted the hood

• PRO
    Studio M Interior Design
    3 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}3 år siden

I'd have a mock up done with cardboard and take a close look at that. I'm not sure the off set will really allow for enough room to make it worth losing the symmetry. One more question... does that fridge need to open more than 90 degrees? I know the 36 integrated needs to open wider as you'd never get the drawer open. I'd double check that spec...

Ken Heis thanked Studio M Interior Design
  • Ken Heis
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

39-42 inches

• Ken Heis
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Great points. We are still undecided but don't mind going with one fridge/freezer combo to save money. I'll cut out the cardboard tomorrow. Thanks again.

• Ken Heis
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

Done and done!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.