lisadwhite65

I am getting a wood cabinet for a range hood like this one.

lisadwhite65
3 år siden
I am getting a wood cabinet for a range hood like this one. Do they make a ductless one that I can use with it?
Mascheroni Construction · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Mascheroni Construction
    3 år siden

You can get an insert cabinet mount wood hood. Take a look at https://www.cliqstudios.com/wood-hoods/ They have motors and hook up to an exhaust duct. We have never installed a blowback fan in a custom wood cabinet. Hope this helps.

• lisadwhite65
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

I cannot figure out where to run an exhaust. There is a wall behind where the range is and it is the mud room. I have 11 1/2 ft ceilings. The microwave blower has worked just fine for the past 6 years. Can I get something similar to what the microwave fan does?

• felizlady
    3 år siden

If you are going to have a hood over your range, you should have an exhaust fan which vents to the outside through the wall or the roof.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.