evelynwoo

Outdated mountain kitchen

evelynwoo
3 år siden

I'd like to update this old-fashioned mountain home kitchen. New countertops and appliances on the list. The counters are speckled gray granite squares and they're chipping/coming loose. Could I upgrade the cabinet fronts but paint the cabinetry to save on cost? Unsure what colors would work with the house. Budget is $15K. Thank you for any advice or suggestions!

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Studio M Interior Design
    3 år siden

These are limited photos and angles, so this is just food for thought... I'd look at 1) counter depth fridge because it jumps out into the kitchen too much. 2) Delete peninsula because it makes the whole seating area tight (but we will offset that loss with (3). 3) Extend the wall where the fridge is out further (since you get rid of peninsula) to gain counter and storage there. 4) Extend uppers, lowers, and counter to the window. 5) case the counter depth fridge so you don't see the side of it.

It feels like this would open up the kitchen a lot, and the gains down each side would offset losing the peninsula.

Color wise, it's tough. I always like a white/bright kitchen .

• evelynwoo
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Still looking for some budget-friendly ideas! Anyone?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.