katiehollerman

When would you use these instead of a patio

Katie Hollerman
3 år siden
I am trying to understand why you would use these Bison tiles instead of building a deck or using a real paver for the patio? Thank you.
Deck Tiles · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• enajasereht
    3 år siden

I used them as a temporary solution when our house was being built as a walkway. Our shell driveway was th

• enajasereht
    3 år siden

as I was saying, our shell driveway was the last thing done so these teak pavers served as our walkway. They kept the dust down and out of the house.

• PRO
    DecksDirect
    3 år siden

Hi Katie,

The Bison Deck Supports and tiles are a great way to create stable and level decking on surfaces like rooftops or concrete surfaces. You may see tiles used on apartment terraces, restaurant patios, or hotel balconies. Deck Supports can be applied on uneven surfaces because they are adjustable. The tiles or pavers also offer a unique design for your outdoor space.

We hope this helps! If you have more questions, please give the DecksDirect team a call at 1-888-824-5316.

Thank you!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.