suse_13

Huge walk in robe: what features would you want?

Suse
3 år siden
sidst ændret:3 år siden

Due to a bizarre existing floorplan, we're lucky to be creating a very large master walk in robe as part of our renovations. The area will be approx. 5.5m by 3m at the widest point (narrowest part is 2m). (There's a small window to the bottom right which needs to remain where it is.)

If this were your home, what would you want to see in this space? What special features would win you over as a buyer? Would you want wrap around cabinetry, large mirrors, a makeup station - or something else?
(Note there is sufficient general storage space elsewhere in the house, so the WIR can purely be for clothing etc)

(7) kommentarer

• Kate
    3 år siden

My plan

• Kate
    3 år siden

A wide shallow drawer for jewellry

• Suse
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Thanks Kate! I like your ideas

• PRO
    Clever Closet Company
    3 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}3 år siden

Hi Suse, you might like some of the features shown in this dressing room recently featured on my Houzz profile which is a similar size

Integrated laundry hamper from Hafele Australia with tilt out fabric bags which hide the dirty laundry and make light weight of carrying the laundry to the laundry room.#laundryroom

Integrated charging space with lighting and power points for an #uncluttered space

Pull down closet rods from Lincoln Sentry to make the best possible use of available height without the client needing a ladder

Dressing table for make up and jewellery #storage

Valet hooks to assist airing and planning outfits from Hafele Australia

Slide out belt and scarf racks to maintain visibility and access to these clothing accessories often otherwise forgotten from Hafele Australia #scarfrack #beltrack

Led strip lighting to assist visibility see more of these feature if you like here

Pymble Dressing Room · Mere information

• Stef Anie
    3 år siden

Jewellery, bags, hats, definitely double hanging for shorts and pants and long hanging for dresses and long jackets

• PRO
    Ms & Mr Kitchens
    3 år siden

One section for shoes only, some shelving, lots of drawers, lot's of short hanging, one section for medium hanging such as coats, one section for long handing such as formal dresses. Not sure if make up station is necessary because i feel like most people do their make up in the bathroom. Most of my clients hang most of their cloth than folding them. It comes down to personal preference.

If you are building to sell, my advise would be adding built in strip lights. Makes it look more luxe while not adding a lot of cost.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.