kimklenz

product never arrived

Kim
3 år siden

There is no way to contact the company or track the order. Two emails from the trucking company have given shipping dates... both dates passed- no product.

Someone needs to reach out. This is an issue. About ready to cancel order with cc company. Very bad business.

Set of 2 Modern Bombo Style Swivel Barstools Adjustable Counter Chair Bar Stools · Mere information

(10) kommentarer

• PRO
    Brawbuy Deals
    3 år siden

Hello,we apologize for the inconvienence,Could you offer me the order number ?

• Kim
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Sure. 1674 3748 9181 2467

• PRO
    Brawbuy Deals
    3 år siden

Hello, This order will arrive Thursday with Thailand Post RR243910755TH

• Kim
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

The stools did not arrive.

• Kim
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

In fact, I attempted to track this order via Thailand Post and your tracking order does not exist. Scam?

• Kim
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

I have now contacted Houzz to report this issue with Brawbuy Deals.

• PRO
    Brawbuy Deals
    3 år siden

Dear customer, The shipment on your order has returned back to us, Would you like a replacement or full refund ? We hereby apologize to you for the loss and inconvenience occurred

• Kim
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Please give us an immediate full refund.

• PRO
    Brawbuy Deals
    3 år siden

I have issued you a full refund.Thank you

• Kim
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Thank you. Refund has been received.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.