alwayscold

Help with exterior color selections

alwayscold
3 år siden

We are getting new windows and garage doors and I’m torn between white windows and bronze windows. The same for the garage door, white or a bronze/brown. Ultimately we want to paint the brick a dark color, likely a bronze. Front door will be a pop of color (tbd). We will live with the somewhat vanilla vinyl siding for several years But are for sure painting the brick. Should we go with white windows and garage door or bronze windows and similar garage door? I’m a bit worried the garbe doors and brink will feel heavy. In my mind it looks great. Thoughts? Anyone do something similar?

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Spaces Reinvented, LLC
    3 år siden

I'd suggest going with white for a more updated look and feel. It will be easier to find a color of your choice when it is time to paint brick and door. For optimum results, it is best to select all colors together so you have a color plan in mind going forward, rather than piece mealing it.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    3 år siden

If you want a traditional leaning home then select the white.

If you would like to push the house to be more MCM then select bronze.

BTW you can paint over the factory finish paint on the garage door because their brow will NEVER match your bronze.

Here are some Before and After pics of remodeled homes.

alwayscold thanked BeverlyFLADeziner
  • houssaon
    3 år siden

When you say bronze are you thinking this? You could do the windows in bronze and then decide what color for the garage doors and the brick. Bronze certainly works with white,

Andersen 100 series composite window · Mere information

Buckhead · Mere information

alwayscold thanked houssaon
  • PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    3 år siden

I vote for dark trim and light body.

alwayscold thanked Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
  • alwayscold
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Thank you all! As we’ve looked around the greater area white trim/windows is way over done. The Andersen rep is getting us a rendering of our house with the brown/bronze. i Like the image with the white garage, we can start out that way and always paint later. If we paint the brick bronze then dark garage doors might make it too heavy.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.