angela_galikas

Love this setup

Angela Galikas
3 år siden

can you share the dimensions of your pantry?

Custom Walk-In Pantry With Roll Outs · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    The Closet Works, Inc.
    3 år siden

Dear Angela,

All of our products are custom made to perfectly fit each space. If you are located within our service are, I would be happy to schedule a free consultation for you with one of our designers to give you an estimate on a custom pantry design in your home. Please feel free to call our office at 215-675-6430 if this is something you would be interested in.

• Angela Galikas
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

unfortunately I'm in CT

• PRO
    The Closet Works, Inc.
    3 år siden

We do have a dealer in Connecticut that may be able to assist you. Our dealer is Built-Rite Remodeling, and their number is 844-258-7483.

• PRO
    The Closet Works, Inc.
    3 år siden

For reference, this particular pantry is 62" deep x 68" wide. Unfortunately we do not service CT but we do have a network of authorized dealers which we could refer you to. Please call at your convenience if you would like to discuss. Thank you for your interest and good luck with your project!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.