(8) kommentarer

• PRO
    Waterwise Landscapes Incorporated
    3 år siden

Threeleaf Sumac-Rhus trilobata

• Dan Smith
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Thanks for the quick reply.. We are in Castle Rock, CO. I've seen the Gro-Low sumac used quite a bit but I don't know if I've seen the Three Leaf. Do you use it as a shrub?

• PRO
    3 år siden

Yes. Gro-low is a selection of Rhus aromatica and is fairly low. Threeleaf Sumac is native from Canada to Mexico but it's best to get something that is grown from fairly local plants because there is huge genetic variability depending on how locally adapted they are.

• Dan Smith
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Thank you.

• Dan Smith
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

I'm sorry to bother you again. I have two other questions - I've seen where people refer to three leaf sumac as skunk brush. Does it have a foul odor? Also, would it work for a spot on the north side of the house that only gets morning sun and is in shade the rest of the day?

• PRO
    3 år siden

It has a very mild skunk odor if you rub the leaves. It is very adaptable to sun or shade.

• Dan Smith
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Thank you. I appreciate it.

• PRO
    3 år siden

You are very welcome !

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.