mekara59

Did these windows come painted black on the interior?

First Name
3 år siden
I love how light these windows look on the inside, even with the black paint. How did this look get achieved with the Sierra Pacific H3 Casement windows?? Did some of the interior factory framing of the window have to be painted white with the white trim that is added after installation?
Young Home · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Sierra Pacific Windows
    3 år siden

Isn't this a beautiful home - thank you for the feedback.

Yes the simulated divided lite was painted, color Benjamin Moore Midnight Oil 1631. Typically you see interiors of most windows have the sash, frame, and trim all painted the same color but here they went with a contrasting color which is a unique combination that we have seen trend up.

• First Name
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Yes, I love the contrast, but my question is really about which parts of the window are painted black.? Is it just the sash, or the frame also? It looks like just the sash. Thank you.

• PRO
    Sierra Pacific Windows
    3 år siden

Yes, only the sash is painted black on this one.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.