crcash2

A follow up question....

crcash2
3 år siden
Thank you for your response!!! In this pic it looks as if you have a frame around the ovens to make them in the same plane as the overlay cabinets.
Wolf Gourmet Ovens are Flush Inset Within the Cabinet Face · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Bay Area Kitchens
    3 år siden

In this pic we did use an “cut out” overlay panel. It just depends on the look you’re after, and possibly the application or available space. Still frameless cabinets, as in almost all of our kitchens.

• crcash2
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Thanks! I'm trying to explain this to my cabinet guy so just to be sure, the oven/speed oven are both standard installation instead of flush and the 1" frame around the ovens creates the flush appearance with the overlay cabinets. So beautiful and unique.

• PRO
    Bay Area Kitchens
    3 år siden

If you want them installed together, and you want them to be "flush inset", you need to download the "Flush Inset" specs in the online "Reveal" program. Call me if you need help with that - 281-338-2737. I'll be glad to help!

• crcash2
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Oh man thank you so much!!!!!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.