everdebz

Do you happen to know depths of

everdebz
3 år siden
upper over the sink, and the other uppers? thanks.
Lekwa's Kitchen · Mere information

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    Kitchen Central
    3 år siden

Over the sink is 21 and the rest is 13 😊

everdebz thanked Kitchen Central
  • everdebz
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Are the other 2 bump-outs [at sides] also have 21" depth? Kind of neatly done with upper trim... was the only reason for sink's upper for more storage?

• everdebz
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Okdoke, that's a answer! ;)

Btw, how did stove by glass work for them? I haven't made plans, but window will let out heat/ aroma. And my water spraying, overdone as I do, makes a puddle too often near the back wall... so that location is good?

• Houzz-bruger-ID-38020815
    3 år siden

They have a high pitched ceiling over the island we couldn't have proper ventilation we had to move the cooktop by the exterior wall so we could vent it out. The window they have is not operational ( it doesn't open ). when you have a cooktop by the window it has to be a picture window/none operational window. also, you cant have any window curtains. It will be a fire hazard. we had a perfect balance with this layout.

everdebz thanked Houzz-bruger-ID-38020815
  • everdebz
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Thank you.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.