mamcc888

Can you tell me who fabricated the range hood? it’s amazing!!

M
3 år siden

Range hood

Seventh Green · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    M thanked Sage Designs
  • lorirobinson
    3 år siden

I would love to know how to get the electrical inspector to sign off on the countertop cabinets. In Minnesota they are telling us a countertop is a counter top, even with a cabinet on it, and we have to have an accessible outlet (which means it can't go in the cabinet) every 4 feet, and NEC (national electric code) won't allow for this application. That doesn't seem right to me as I see this done on Houzz and Pinterest many times. They want us to put plug mold around the the bottom of the cabinet. (The stuff is hideous!) They won't let us install them like yours because they are at the end of a run ( And a cord might hang) and next to a gas cooktop. Suggestions?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.