webuser_423133187

We want a similar look

Marion Hill
3 år siden

Can you do this on a wood subfloor with long term success?

Parkville Interior Concrete Floor · Mere information

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    Hinkle Hardscapes
    3 år siden

Hi Marion! We no longer install interior concrete floors. Kansas City Concrete Artisans (816-307-0325) is a great company to contact for that scope of work!

• Marion Hill
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Thank you so much. We are in Canada so I’m just looking for an expert for advise.

• PRO
    Hinkle Hardscapes
    3 år siden

No problem! I just checked with my manager, and he recommended removing the wood subfloor and any padding, then grinding down the base before installing a concrete skim coat.

• Marion Hill
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

What we are doing is a new construction laneway home so we were hoping to do it on the second floor apartment. So the floor is actual wood now. So would a concrete skim coat on that work or is it too risky?

• PRO
    Hinkle Hardscapes
    3 år siden

I would contact Kansas City Concrete Artisans or Decorative Concrete Supply (913-422-4443). I don't want to misadvise you, and they are experts on the topic!

• Marion Hill
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Thank you so much for your help. Greatly appreciate your time.

• PRO
    Hinkle Hardscapes
    3 år siden

Of course! Best of luck with your project!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.