jjfindrick

How long is the wall w/the washer, dryer, sink & Dryaway unit?

jjfindrick
3 år siden
I love that Dryaway unit! I am just starting renovations of my laundry & mudroom.
Love your Laundry Room - DryAway · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    DryAway by Jilidoni Designs
    3 år siden

Hi, I don't have an exact dimension but the 6 frame DryAway is 24" wide, Washer 27"+2", Dryer 27"+2", counter with sink 48". So 11 feet. Be sure to visit the www.DryAway.net website and watch the Install video for cabinet design and see how it all comes together. Install Video - DryAway. Thanks, Jim Lutz, Owner & Inventor.

jjfindrick thanked DryAway by Jilidoni Designs
  • jjfindrick
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Thank you for the quick response. I did watch the video. It looks like a fabulous solution! My laundry room is 10 ft x 8 ft. I think I would need the 6 frame DryAway. With the washer, dryer & sink, a 24 inch wide DryAway might be too tight on that side. Perhaps I can put the DryAway on the opposite wall.

• PRO
    DryAway by Jilidoni Designs
    3 år siden

If you have a floor plan or drawing of your space I can give you some ideas or even a picture of a similar room. Email me at JimLutz@DryAway.net. Feel free to call to discuss. 855.379.2929.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.