terri_clore

wall color please?

Terri Clore
3 år siden

would you share that gorgeous wall color please?

Augusta Road Renovation · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    DUO DESIGN STUDIO
    3 år siden

Thanks for the inquiry, it's one of our favorite paint colors BENJAMIN MOORE GLASS SLIPPER plus hand painted gold sunbursts!

• Terri Clore
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY!! I am torn between doing my two story foyer like this soft blue, or the blue ceilings with cream/off white walls or a dark shade of taupe (dark and dramatic). Seeing the Glass Slipper (not many photos out there)....GREATLY helps!!!! I have always loved Glass Slipper! Your designs are beautiful!! I am a New Traditional lover and it is so nice to see your designs versus all the simple trending designs.

• PRO
    DUO DESIGN STUDIO
    3 år siden

Hi Terri,

You can't go wrong with BENJAMIN MOORE GLASS SLIPPER on the ceiling and a creamy white on the walls, always a beautiful combination! Thanks for your kind words!

• Terri Clore
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Thank you for your feedback.....I have been strongly leaning to that!!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.