webuser_309216821

cabinets details please? Wood and finish?

Melanie F
3 år siden
This is he exact combo of flooring and cabinets I'm looking to do in our reno. Could I please find out what wood and finish is used in the cabinets?
Riverside MCM Ranch Re-imagined · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Liv Companies LLC Design + Build
    3 år siden

Thanks so much! These were cabinets by Woodland Cabinetry, the wood is alder and the finish is sienna. https://woodlandcabinetry.com/

• Melanie F
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

One more question please, what is the counter? It's lovely. Can I just take this kitchen and transplant it into my home? :)

• PRO
    Liv Companies LLC Design + Build
    3 år siden

Thank you! If you’re in the Chicago burbs we’d be happy to help! 😁 countertop: Aria Leathered Quartzite
    Slab from Calia Stone
    (They currently have some available but this slab was uniquely larger than standard natural stone size)

Melanie F thanked Liv Companies LLC Design + Build
  • Melanie F
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Sadly I'm your neighbor to the north....Canada, but I truly appreciate your willingness to answer my questions.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.