kktadesse

What is a match to white paint of Diamond Cabinet?

Kay T
3 år siden

Hi - I am ready to place my kitchen cabinet order with a brand that is different from Diamond but I love love love the white paint Diamond uses for its vide series. I am attempting to do a color match and was wondering if anyone has figured out the closest paint match by SW, BM, Valspar or Behr. Thank you

(14) kommentarer

• PRO
    User
    3 år siden

Buy Diamond. They are great quality. You’re not matching a custom color in a actual industrial cabinet finish. Real cabinets do not use paint. Much less box store junk.

• tzzzz
    2 år siden

@User What do you mean real cabinets do not use paint?

• Lauren McNeace
    2 år siden

Hi Kay,

Were you able to find a white paint match to your Diamond cabinets? I am having a hood made & Diamond will not release the color/formula. Wondering if you had any success. Thanks1

• User
    2 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}2 år siden

They will sell you the finish. Quarts or gallons. HAZMAT shipping. . But by the time you find someone who actually has the equipment and skill,and is willing to do the small job at a standard small job premium, then you could have bought the hood and insert directly from Diamond and been way ahead.

• Kay T
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

Hi Lauren McNeace - I got it color matched which was the best I could do. It is not an exact match unfortunately.

• Lauren McNeace
    2 år siden

Thank you!

• Houzz-bruger-ID-61973830
    sidste år

We recently ordered bath cabinets from Diamond to be painted ”White”. We are trying to coordinate countertops, flooring, and wall color before they come in and would really like to know the color, too. I couldn’t get an answer from Customer Service. She just kept claiming it was Sherwin-Williams ”White”, of which there is no such color (I have the full color deck). Anyone know the actual color, or what the closest colormatch is??? Thank you!

• PRO
    KH Interiors
    sidste år

SW Pure white is very close but not exact

sidste år

Thank you!

• Miki Fisher
    sidste år

What type paint do Diamond cabinets use.

• Tl Howard
    9 måneder siden

I can tell you that Masterbrand Cabs (Diamond, Kemper, Schrock, and few more) use Sherwin Williams' off white color called "Creamy." (That's been verfied by my Sherwin Williams' guy.)

AND......my five chips of Sherwin Williams' "Pure White" blend so seamlessly into the cabinet door I have of Diamond's "White" that I do believe "Pure White" is Diamond's "White."

• Houzz-bruger-ID-457755585
    9 måneder siden

I just bought and applied a sample of SW Creamy, it's close but a little more yellow. I'll have to try the Pure White.

9 måneder siden

Hello! After we received our cabinets, somewhere on the Lowe’s paperwork it indicated the color was Sherwin-Williams ”Extra White” SW 7006. Hope this helps!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.