webuser_696204983

Stunning kitchen! Please provide more info about the cabinets.

Joseph Szempruch
2 år siden

Specifically, who sells them, and what is the name of the color?

Beautiful Santa Barbara Residential Remodel · Mere information

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    DesignArt Studios
    2 år siden

Hello. Thank you. The cabinets were designed and provided by us, DesignArt Studios. This is a cabinetry line that we carry. The finish is a painted finish, and the color is called carnation.

• Joseph Szempruch
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

Thank you for answering my question! Sorry for the multiple follow ups, but this really is my “dream kitchen”.

1. Could we purchase the cabinets from you if we don’t live in California? If so, how would that work?
    2. Are the cabinets a pure bright white, or are they a subtle cream?
    3. What is the primary color of the countertop, and the color of the veining?
    4. What type of backsplash is that, and what are the colors?
      Thanks again! You do stunning work!
  • PRO
    DesignArt Studios
    2 år siden

Yes, you can purchase cabinets from us and they can be shipped directly to you even if you do not live in California. The cabinets are a bright white. The countertop is Carrara marble which is a natural stone so each lot varies is veining & color. The backsplash behind the range is a mosaic tile, the backsplash on the rest of the kitchen is a 3x6 Carrara tile.

• C M
    2 år siden

Can you tell me the dimensions of that island? It’s wonderful

• mrdixon4
    2 år siden

Would also like to know what kind of floors they are and the color of wood.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.