webuser_541940177

what Benjamin Moore color would match cabinets?

Karen Marchese
2 år siden

Want to paint my kitchen cabinets. Wondering if you can suggest a B.Moore color that would give me this look. I assume an eggshell finish.

Rancho Santa Fe · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Design Moe Kitchen & Bath / Heather Moe designer
    2 år siden

HI Karen,

Thank you for your question! I love the way this armoire turned out.

We used a Pennsylvania custom cabinetry company, Christiana Cabinetry, and this is one of their proprietary paint & glaze finishes. It is also somewhat whiter in "real life."

If you would like the same look as the photo, I would suggest that you just go ahead and match the color on your screen as close as possible and then have your painter prepare some sample doors. Make sure that you tell the painter that there is a glaze over the finish--that way the painter will know to start with a lighter color. You might also let the painter know that the glaze was a charcoal based color and was almost completely wiped off, so the glaze hung up in the reveals only, and there were no brushstrokes left on the flat surfaces.

Good luck with your project!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.