bhoorame

Lower Cabinet Paint

bhoorame
2 år siden
Beautiful, what is the lower cabinet paint?
Antique Woods · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• JO
    2 år siden

I would love to have this kitchen in Napa, what is the color of the cabinets, and kind of flooring used?

• PRO
    Terry Architecture, LLC
    2 år siden

I am sorry, Jo, but that color is no longer in my files. I am sure it was a Benjamin Moore color and you can probably find it among the samples available, at a local paint center.

The wood was special, milled with reclaimed timbers from a 19th century factory. There are probably wood salvage companies near you. Good luck,,!

• JO
    2 år siden

Knowing that it was a Benjamin Moore paint, Terry, will help me locate it. One of our neighbors is milling many of his burnt trees for his home remodel outside and inside walls mainly. My dad once turned a three seat row boat into a look alike speed boat with recycled woods, it gave us many years of fun on the lake. Thank you for the information. Have a great summer. ! JO

• PRO
    Terry Architecture, LLC
    2 år siden

Good luck... stay happy!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.