dru2722

Do you happen to have an extra box or 2 of this flooring for sale?

dru2722
2 år siden
If anyone has 1 - 2 boxes of left over of Mannington Ashford Walnut Heather Glenn Heather Glenn (ALP060) I would love to purchase it and pay for shipping as I need to finish a small hallway project to match my living room floor which was done before the product has been discontinued! Please feel free to contact me at dru2722@gmail.com. Will pay top $!
Sleek and Modern · Mere information

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    O'Hanlon Kitchens, Inc.
    2 år siden

Hello, I just reached out to our flooring rep to see if this is something we could get for you. I will keep you posted. Thanks Christine Wassmann 443-285-0558

• dru2722
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

Thank you so very much! I really appreciate your help! I can be reached at 516-924-0484

• PRO
    O'Hanlon Kitchens, Inc.
    2 år siden

I just heard back and they do not have any. Sorry we couldn't help you out. Good luck, Christine

• PRO
    O'Hanlon Kitchens, Inc.
    2 år siden

Hi again, I just heard back from our rep and they do not have more. Sorry we couldn't help you out. Good Luck

• dru2722
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

Thanks so much for trying! Have a great day:)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.