hzdeleted_68746844

I need help finding the perfect pink paint color to go with this rug.

User
2 år siden
sidst ændret:2 år siden

Hey! This is a photo of the, "Pink Indoor Trellis Moroccan Area Rug". I am wondering if anyone can help find the perfect pink paint color to go with this rug. I am going crazy with the amount of shades of pink I have to choose from 🤣 Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

(17) kommentarer

• Jaclyn Bennett
    2 år siden

Gorgeous white by Sherwin Williams is my FAVORITE pink. Just used it in my daughters room, she’s 1 and I’m obsessed.

User thanked Jaclyn Bennett
  • houssaon
    2 år siden

I found these pinks on Benjamin Moore's site.

User thanked houssaon
  • User
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

Thank you, Jacklyn and Houssaon. I've got a question for you Houssaon. What are the names of all those pinks?

• Holly- Kay
    2 år siden

https://homelikeyoumeanit.com/pink-and-blush-paint-colors/

I think a very pale pink would be stunning. My faves are First Light and Pink Bliss. Scroll down to see them.

• lynne3450
    2 år siden

I agree with Jaclyn’s idea, Gorgeous White.

• tartanmeup
    2 år siden

Get the BM or SW colour matching app on your phone and see what it comes up with in daylight in your actual space. Alternatively, bring the rug into any paint store for a more accurate match.

• houssaon
    2 år siden

I think if you have crisp white curtains and bedding, pink on the walls would not be too much. Camel is another color that surprisingly goes well with pink.

Northway · Mere information

• cawaps
    2 år siden

I am a bit distrustful of the color accuracy of manufacturer photos, so I'm not sure how helpful any recommendations we make will be. It may narrow your starting field, but if the photo color is off you may find yourself at square one again.

My paint strategy is just to grab a lot of swatches to start with, lighter to darker, warmer to cooler, and more saturated to less saturated. For you, it sounds like your first cut will be how it looks with the rug (which I assume you have in hand or will have in hand when the time comes). You should be able to immediately narrow the field substantially. Then tape the passing colors to the wall and eliminate the ones you like least, making evaluations at different times of day and moving the swatches from wall to wall. When are down to a manageable number of colors you can look at larger samples (paint your own on foam board or use Samplize).

• houssaon
    2 år siden

When you sample paint colors, use a foam core board. Much easier to narrow down and move to various walls to check the color.

• orion_hamal
    2 år siden

Oh my gosh, was looking at bedroom photos and saw this and recalled your rug.. if you are not fixated on matchy pink walls, try this mauve will make your rug pop even more

• orion_hamal
    2 år siden

The shade of mauve on that wall behind the cabinet or the one on the ceiling depending on how much light there is in that bedroom.

• PRO
    Tia Shackelford Interiors
    2 år siden

If you truly desire pink walls, Dunn Edwards has a 'Translucent Silk' color. The product or color number is, #DE5147, and is a very light pink. However, if you'd like to try lighter walls to break up some of the pink in your space, I suggest 2 additional colors: Lace Veil (#DE6372 which is a lighter gray), AND Whisper (#DEW340).

• User
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

Thank you everyone! I do believe a different color would be better for the pink rug, but my little one wants everything pink 🤣

• houssaon
    2 år siden

You could always do a pink ceiling.

2012 Baltimore Symphony Decorators Show House · Mere information

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    2 år siden

I would not select pink walls. Just pink drapery and accessories

• User
    2 år siden

How about pink removable wallpaper?

Deny Designs Lisa Argyropoulos Blushed Weave Wallpaper, Pink, 2'x10' · Mere information

Ballerina Peel and Stick Vinyl Wallpaper, Pink, 24"w X 60"h · Mere information

Hot Air Balloon Peel and Stick Vinyl Wallpaper, Pink, 24"w X 60"h · Mere information

Herbaceous Peony-1 - Self-Adhesive Wallpaper Home Decor(Roll) · Mere information

Finlayson Elefantti Peel And Stick Wallpaper, Pink/White · Mere information

Watercolor Chevron Peel and Stick Vinyl Wallpaper, Pale Pink, 24"w X 60"h · Mere information

Pink Anya Peel & Stick Wallpaper Bolt · Mere information

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.