annmareem

Loving the back wall and front facia of the island effect.

Ann-maree Morgan
2 år siden
This is the crazy paving effect I want as well but I am wondering how this has been done? Is it a type of tile that joins up to look this way or is it actually placed like crazy paving technique?
Brighton: Renovation & Extension · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    First Avenue Homes
    2 år siden

Is is the grey marble finish you're enquiring about?

It is full slabs of Portsea Grey natural stone applied by a stone mason to all benchtops and splashbacks and the slab at the front and side is called a waterfall effect.

• Neemisha Chechi
    2 år siden

Hi tram, it is a beautiful kitchen. Am I able to ask what is the black panel thing on the island bench please. Can this be done in horizontal look instead of vertical . Thank you.

• PRO
    First Avenue Homes
    2 år siden

It is a pre-finished half-moon round timber batten product by Polytec.

I assume it can be used as you wish as the product comes in individual lengths and is cut to size and applied where desired.

• Hans Hoskens
    5 måneder siden

which stone has been used for the island ?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.