emmslie

Info about floor

emmslie
10 år siden
Can I get info on dimensions of raised floor, how it was constructed and what materials used?? Absolutely love it!
Miller Beach House · Mere information

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Oak & Broad
    10 år siden
    Is that Rift Sawn White Oak or Bamboo?
  • PRO
    Thomas Ramey's Essentials in Steel
    10 år siden
    I know nothing about the floor. This photo was posted to show my metal railings and wrapped steel on the columns.
  • emmslie
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Nice work! It's actually the metal railings that I love. I would like to try and recreate it in the house we are building. I was going to try to do same floor as well. Thanks anyway!
  • PRO
    Thomas Ramey's Essentials in Steel
    10 år siden
    The only thing I remember about the floor is seeing them build the raised floor area for the kitchen. I have no clue what kind of stone that is. It was nice thick stone. 1" if I remember.
  • tuli763
    10 år siden
    This is what I'm looking for! Do you think it would have worked with the posts in the corner??
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.