rebecca_gay43

HELP ME !! NEED ADVICE ON DOOR COLORS

Rebecca Gay
2 år siden
sidst ændret:2 år siden

House has been repainted white , i was going to leave the garage doors but don't like how they look.
Looking for advice on coloring for the front door and garage doors

(9) kommentarer

• krissie55
    2 år siden

Pictures please.

• Rebecca Gay
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

Oh whoops... must not have uploaded

• Rebecca Gay
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

• Sharon Fullen
    2 år siden

The focus of your front should be the entrance so concentrate on leading people there. The garage doors would blend in not stand out. You can paint your front door in a bold color, add porch lighting, create a flow with landscaping plants that lead people to your door. Cannot tell exactly how big porch is but you might use dramatic pots to add more color and interest.

• cat_ky
    2 år siden

I think the garage doors should remain white. You dont want them to stand out. However, that said, I dont think the white they are now, is the right white. I would paint them a white to match the house. You may want to have a satin finish on the doors, however.

• calidesign
    2 år siden

I'd paint your garage doors and the trim around the windows a light/medium gray for contrast to the house, and then use a deeper color for the front door - red, blue, or green.

• houssaon
    2 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}2 år siden

I would paint the garage doors a medium gray and the front door blue. Maybe paint the side door and the window frames gray, too. Put some hardware on the garage doors.

• PRO
    CK Hoffman Design
    2 år siden

Pick a fantastic front door color like Eggplant or Navy, Black or Charcoal Gray are always classic. I know what you mean about the garage doors, but too much contrast will take away from your front entry. Take the color you finally pick for your front door, then "tint" a white every so slightly to make a lighter shade for your garage doors - Happy Painting

• Wayne Gregory
    2 år siden

For me, front door is your home's first impression, so make it beautiful. If you want to get an even better idea of what color is the best for your front door, ask the professional.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.