rahul_pahal

What color of gate will look good with asian snowflake 8332 colorwalls

Rahul Pahal
2 år siden
sidst ændret:2 år siden

I have done color on my walls with snowflake 8332 of Asian paints brand and I am confused with the DOOR color that will complement this color.. pls. Help!!

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Cornerstone Design Studio India
    2 år siden

Do you have any pics of the house after wall painting..

• PRO
    shade and hue designs
    2 år siden

Door color will depend on your furniture finish/ interiors finish as well, if that done.

Now a days, for modern interiors you can look at Matt Grey color or Matt white paint

If want to go bold, you can look at teal color

• Rahul Pahal
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

Right now this is the position and I am not liking this gate color and these gates are old too, so I am even thinking to go for plywood doors and putting sunmica on it..

• PRO
    HOHM EDITORS Interior Design Studio
    2 år siden

Hey Rahul,

You can go with veneer on flush door with brass strips inlayed and do a laminate finish.

or if you're looking for something contemporary then i suggest you go for Duco finish with matte finish colors such as white, grey or checkout their shade card for more colors.

• PRO
    GC Design Studio
    2 år siden

Pearl White Color will go very well.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.