nancyjacques19

what colour did you use for the grout?

Nancy Jacques
2 år siden

We put cream coloured porcelain tiles in our kitchen last year with white epoxy grout. Was told it would not stain. Wrong!! It has stained and looks horrible. My kitchen is mostly white. Counter has a little bit of grey in it. I want to have the grout redone with a darker grout that will not discolour but I worry it would not look nice. Any recommendations?

Shelby Township Kitchen · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Lincorp / Borchert
    2 år siden

Hello Nancy,

The grout that we used for the tile backsplash is called TEC Power Grout Color: 910 Bright White. It was purchased from Virginia Tile in Sterling Heights. Our client kept her old flooring so I have no idea what the color of that grout on the flooring is.

As for recommendations, I would suggest getting a color sample of a grout that you like from a local tile shop and bringing it home to see how it looks with the lighting in your house.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.