webuser_719233177

Dressing windows different height

sandra campbell
2 år siden

Hello. Would like to put up drapes on sliding door (left) and big window (right). If I make them the same height, I will be up to the ceiling on sliding door. Also, I would like to keep wood blinds on narrow windows but they will appear much shorter then.

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    2 år siden

I do not like wood blinds they cut light and view and for sure I do not like them paired with drapes . As for the hanging height Just do the height you like for each one as long as the drapes are the same I think there is no reason to hang the patio door ones so high since tey are 2 different spaces Are you planning on just the drapes on the patio door not the side windows ?.

• sandra campbell
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

Thank you for your response.  What would you suggest for the side windows?

• sandra campbell
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

A rod all the way across and drapes on narrow windows too?  Shears underneath?

• PRO
    Gordon's Window Decor
    2 år siden

Are your shading needs differ from room to room?

You can mix and match shading depending on your needs.

Below is a Roller Shade on the left and Top Down/Bottom Up Cellular Shades on the right.

Side by side... · Mere information

Solar shade provides glare control and still maintains the view. · Mere information

Above are two windows, left in the great room, and right in the dining. Different heights, shaded the same way, for design continuity.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.