ebirch0

fireplace curve?

How did you get such a perfect curve of the fireplace?

Modern Mediterranean · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Lewis Design-Build-Remodel
    2 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}2 år siden

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for the question. We created the curve using a combination of blocking/ backing and plywood. I will try to add photos here. If not please email us and I'd be happy to forward the photos of the steps taken.

• Elizabeth Gaffney
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

Thank you! May I have your email address? My builder would love to see the steps taken. It is simply beautiful what you have done! Is that stucco or plaster as well? My email is ebirch@bellsouth.net
    we are building in Florida.

• PRO
    Lewis Design-Build-Remodel
    2 år siden

Morning, I'll send over some photos of the framing process. The fireplace was finished with plaster.

• Elizabeth Gaffney
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

Hi! Can you please send them again? I think my email address you input was incorrect based on my message to you. It’s ebirch@bellsouth.net
    Not what was mashed together in to another sentence that started. Sorry. I’ve been looking for your email and just checked my message and see it ran into my next sentence. Thank you!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.