miriamk

Can you tell me the dimensions?

miriamk
2 år siden
Can you tell me the dimensions of this kitchen? It would help a lot to know how far from back wall the island is. Thanks.
Kitchen Remodel in Centreville, Va. · Mere information

(9) kommentarer

• PRO
    FA Design Build
    2 år siden

Great question, thanks for asking! The kitchen is roughly 16'x16'. The island is about 65" from the back range wall and is about 79"x38". Hope that answers it!

miriamk thanked FA Design Build
  • miriamk
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

Sorry to be a pest but when you say the island is 65" from back wall, do you mean the working side starts at 65" or the other side? I'm trying to fit a similar kitchen into a slightly smaller space so 2' makes quite a difference in our planning. Thanks for answering the question.

• PRO
    FA Design Build
    2 år siden

It's no problem at all, however I'm not exactly sure if were talking about the same measurement. If you picture standing in between the sink and the island, facing the island. The left edge of the island's countertop is 65" to the wall behind the range top. (The wall with the copper accent over the range and stained wood hood) If you were talking about the distance between the seating portion of the island and the pantry/fridge wall, that measurement from the edge of the countertop's overhang to the front of the cabinet is about 55" and the cabinet is 24" deep. Hope this helps!

• miriamk
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

AHH, now I see why we're confused. I was wondering the distance from the wall with the sink to the front of the island.

• PRO
    FA Design Build
    2 år siden

That would explain it! The measurement from the sink wall to the front of the island is also about 65", (65.5" to be specific). Sorry for the confusion, let us know if you have any other questions!

• miriamk
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

Thanks so much and I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday.

• adale300
    2 år siden

Could you share name and type of flooring. It is beautiful Thank you

• PRO
    FA Design Build
    2 år siden

Hello! It is Armstrong, Alterna, Artisan Forge, Golden Glaze.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.