dwmr90

Tell me what you would do if you got your hands on this space

dwmr90
10 år siden
So this room is about 2.5m x 2.5m. It was my first ever attempt at decorating and it went VERY badly. I hate all the furniture. Everything. Built these cupboards above the bed for extra storage, but the things in there are never touched. My tall cupboard for clothes is rammed full but I need to get rid of some anyway. The colour scheme is awful. That mirror is hideous.

We put lining paper on the walls and painted over it but it looks really bad. I was thinking now of getting a textured wallpaper or something because the walls are in a really bad state. The bed takes up far too much space in this room but I need a double for me and my GF.

Preferably I would like to keep some things but I'm not against a total redesign. I can always sell furniture.

The carpet is a dark grey as well just in case you can't see it.

I apologise about the clutter but nothing is going to make it look good.

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Essentia Interior Design
    10 år siden
    can you post some photos of the whole room bit hard to see how the space can be utilized better and it is difficult to see the colours
  • PRO
    A P C S P A C E S +
    10 år siden
    I am not see very clear how the space looks like. However if you need a bed but it take up most of the space i would first recommend a murphy bed. This type of beds are great for small space however it offers a comfortable queen size bed.

Also i see most of the furniture are dark wood, it would be better for you to have lighter furniture pieces in order for the space to look more spacious.

Wall paper is always a great choice you can give the space all the personality, texture and warmth it need with simply choosing the right wall paper for your space.

Hope this small tips help you remodel and enjoy your space.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.