jococoj

Cozy deep window seat

jococoj
10 år siden
This looks very inviting as a space to relax in and read a book. What are the window seat dimensions please and how was the cushion fabrication? Many thanks.
Ely Farm I · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Delier & Delier
    10 år siden
    Hj Jococo,

Sorry for the delay - we've been out of town. The window seat is 3' x 6' and can double as a bed for a child. It is constructed of a 6" piece of polyester foam wrapped in Dacron fiber and was custom fabricated by our upholsterer.

Richard Delier
  • jococoj
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Thank you! Very helpful and I appreciate it. Are you saying the custom fabricated cushion is 6" high? Again, thank you. This is lovely.
  • PRO
    Delier & Delier
    10 år siden
    Yes - since the cushion is fabricated with foam and Dacron fiber the height of the cushion is not exact and might vary between 6" and 8" depending on the amount of Dacron used. Since the cushion is custom fabricated the height or thickness is totally up to you.

Richard
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.