gembootery

Can you share how many inches between island and fridge?

Marie Marie
2 år siden
I am interested to know the distance between the island and the front of the refrigerator, and also the island and the front of the stove. We are thinking of moving our refrigerator to a similar spot with the same type of walking zone. I love this kitchen - beautiful job!
All White Transitional Kitchen with Herringbone Wood Floor · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Showcase Kitchens
    2 år siden

Hi Marie, between the island and the stove there are 42" and between the refrigerator doors and the island there are 36". You would not be able to go smaller than the 36" between the refrigerator and the island and 36" is even a little tight, ideally there would be slightly more space.

• Marie Marie
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

Thank you for the dimensions. We are hoping we can get 37" by reducing the overhang on the island since it won't be a space for eating. Wish me luck!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.