jdunagan09

Colors please?

Jeanni Dunagan
10 år siden
Beautiful color scheme. The shingles look like Granite Gray. Can you please tell me the trim color and also the type/color of roof, please? Thank you.

(10) kommentarer

• jennin
    10 år siden
    I would like to know the colors her also
  • Suzie Mandell
    10 år siden
    Is this Granite Grey?
  • tulipstully
    10 år siden
    I love the color too. It looks more like Sterling Gray to me.
  • PRO
    Bartlett Brainard Products Co.
    10 år siden
    This is CertainTeed Naturals Driftwood 7" Cedar Impressions vinyl siding. They no longer make these shakes in the naturals colors - but there are a few other manufacturers that have it.
  • PRO
    One Amp Studios
    10 år siden
    Sure looks like Mastic by Ply Gem...
  • PRO
    10 år siden
    Which Ply Gem product do you think it looks like? Their new Passages siding has three colors that are "weathered" like this one, but I don't see a gray. I am sure it is a CertainTeed Naturals Driftwood. There a few others on the market that are similar but not the Mastic by PlyGem.
  • PRO
    The Graces - ReMax Hallmark Realty
    9 år siden

Which products are currently on market that you feel resemble this?

• James Defranco
    8 år siden

Definitely like the color, it looks really good for a gray. I'm putting vinyl siding on my home and can't decide on what to do for my home. A color like this might actually work and it would look fantastic on my house! http://www.milehighgutter.com/products/soffit-fascia-siding/

• PRO
    8 år siden

Why do you post this if you are in the business - James???

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.