webuser_860910725

Countertop Spacing

Davidia
2 år siden

Do you know how many inches between the stovetop countertop and island? We will be remodeling a galley kitchen and I’d like to know what the appropriate spacing is between the two opposing countertops. Thank you.

Cardinal Rd. · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Holmes + Salter Interiors
    2 år siden

Hi Davidia, thank you for your question! Minimum clearance required between countertops is 36", but in front of a range or refrigerator we give a minimum of 42" (prefer 48" or more, really) to make sure there is enough room to open/close appliances. I hope that helps. Best of luck on your renovation!

• Davidia
    Forfatter
    2 år siden

Thank you so much. We currently have 48 inches between countertops, but one is only about 24 inches deep. If we were to put a range there and extend that countertop, it would cut the space to about 36 inches which is a pretty tight squeeze. Thanks again.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.