goldisbest

Help! Too Bland - Add Seasoning!

goldisbest
2 år siden

Just moved into this beige box. As you can see, it's pretty bland. Need help with furniture layout for living room. Bonus praise for dining room tips! By the way, I have a 8' x 5' ornate mirror that could hang on the wall in the dining room. Just not sure if I am going to use it there or in the office (not pictured).

On a side note, the living room has an odd patch of tile, as may be seen from the pics, right in front of the patio slider. It runs the length of the slider. So the carpet area is not a complete rectangle shape.

Also, the paint color is the same throughout. It just looks different because of the natural light.

Much appreciate any tips - thanks in advance! :)

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    SAB design studio
    2 år siden

you can add blue tone furniture with wallnut wooden dining set with bright colors

goldisbest thanked SAB design studio
  • PRO
    Liquid Architects OPC Private Limited
    2 år siden

Since the theme is Scandanavian, it is advisable to stick to Natural wood and Monochrome of the cappuccino brown used on the walls, run from shades to tints creating contrast with furniture all over. Your ceiling is white avoid dark color fans it draws attention towards itself. Use ambient, task and diffused lighting wisely to create an awesome relaxed mood. Refer to images below

goldisbest thanked Liquid Architects OPC Private Limited
  • PRO
    Shades Of India
    sidste år

hey,

you should add colored drapes - curtains/ blinds to brighten up your space.

Ombre works wonders as it gives the luxury look but is budget friendly too.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.